Part-Time Receptionist/Administrators (up to 21hrs)
We currently have vacancies for part-time Receptionist/Administrators to be part of our busy Practice team to cover our opening hours between 8.00am and 6.30pm.
You must have excellent communication skills and be competent with IT within the workplace. Experience in a Primary Care setting is not essential.
Closing date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
Planned Interview date: Tuesday 27th October 2020
***We politely ask that previous applicants need not apply***
For further information please contact: Kellie Spriggs, Human Resources Admin on 01778 579000 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
6-8 sessions per week
We are a friendly, innovative semi-rural training practice on the Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire border. We have recently expanded our main site which is both modern and purpose built.
The Practice offers an extensive range of core and non-core services.
A long-established training practice with an excellent reputation.
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for our whole team.
- Multidisciplinary team including: 8 Partners, 4 Salaried GPs, 3 ANPs plus MSK Physiotherapists.
- Large support team with extensive skill-mix
- Committed to education and training of doctors and nurses
- Portfolio careers accommodated
- On-site services include, ultrasound, physiotherapy, minor surgery
- List size 24,000+ over two sites
- Additional Indemnity and GMC paid
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Active workflow management systems to reduce GP administration levels
Informal enquiries and visits welcome, please contact Kellie Spriggs (HR) on 01778 579000 or email: email@example.com
Please send applications to Kellie Spriggs, HR Admin on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Tuesday 3rd November 2020